You were highly recommended for this PTA position, by many people, multiple times.
She'll be a great PTA President," they said.
"It's only a few hours of work a week," they said.
You think back to PTA election season, to that time of trust and innocence and think......
We're here to remind you that you didn't go into this haphazardly. You gave it plenty of thought and ultimately decided that volunteering for the PTA was the right decision, even a great decision!
Here is a reminder of some of the many, many benefits you've likely (hopefully) experienced as a result of being a volunteer at your child's school.
1. You're incredibly popular around campus (again or maybe it's a first)
2. You're "in the know"
5. You're showing your child(ren) how much you value their education
3. You have an impressive title and good deeds to brag to your friends about
4. You're using your skills for good
6. You're making connections
7. You're experiencing the thrill of being in charge
8. You're helping the children . . . THE CHILDREN
9. You're making a difference
10. You're having fun, admit it
We could go on and on about the joys of PTA-ing. It's not always easy, but we're sure you're killin' it. If anyone disagrees, let them know you're worth every penny you're paid to do the job.
Every. Single. Penny.
Want some help?
PlanSocial's easy-to-use digital tools empower PTAs and PTOs to connect their school community safely in a private Community Hub, where they can efficiently plan events, and radically increase volunteers and funds raised. Start a free Community Hub for up to 100 members here in 2 minutes!